- Added support for the Creator and Pro tiers of Imerge as part of the FXhome subscription. Check out our new subscription plan here (please note that perpetual is still available for those who would like to keep their current pricing).
- Add a new “Learn panel” which provides access to high-quality, specific tutorials in order to understand and learn how to use the application better.
- Imerge has had a major rebranding, with new logos, new icons, and a new color palette.
- Added a new clipping masks feature. This feature gives layers the ability to clip to other layers in order to define their visual boundaries.
- Perfect for masking layers using complex shapes or images.
- Added a new lasso mask feature. This mask can be used to quickly draw a rough shape or loop around parts of your image.
- Added a new magnetic lasso mask feature. This mask automatically snaps to the edges of items in the image to allow you quickly and precisely mask part of the image.
- Redesigned the project list on the home screen.
- Improved the softness of Area masks to behave more intuitively.
- Improved the resize controls of Area masks to be easier to use.
- You can now individually lock masks and effects to prevent accidental changes.
- Updating a Vector Mask no longer disables the mask and allows you to see the effect of the mask in real-time.
- You can now hold shift while adding vector mask points to add angle snapped lines.
- Added a reset button for mask items, making it easier to reset a mask.
- Improved the project recovery dialog by having a background checkboard for partially transparent images.
- Made it easier to hide and show 2nd monitor preview.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking a locked group would also unlock all children, instead of respecting locked children.
- Fixed an issue where masks on disabled effects were still editable.
- Fixed an issue with dedicated GPUs on some Mac machines not being detected.
- Files used for effects can now be relinked on load.
- Fixed a rendering issue on Lens Distortion for AMD GPUs.
- Fixed some issues regarding right-click context menus showing outside of the screen.
- Fixed some issues with incorrect icon usage.
- Fixed issues with some PSD files not loading correctly.
- Fixed issues with some TIF images not loading correctly.
- Fixed some rendering issues with the Gaussian blur.
- Fixed issues with Clone brush and Healing brush not updating correctly when the canvas is cropped.
- Fixed an issue with the Brush radius changing incorrectly with canvas size.
- Fixed an issue with the gradient mask center point not updating when the canvas is cropped.
- Fixed an issue with multiple renders when an asset is relinked.
- Fixed an issue with the shift key not working correctly sometimes on layer controls
- Fixed an issue with undoing the font color of text layers.
- Fixed an issue with being unable to close the export file name tag menu sometimes.
- Fixed the grammar on the updates label.
- Improved the preview for the Shadows & Highlights effect.
- Fixed issue with dividers in dropdowns not being hidden correctly.
Minimum system requirements
Windows: Microsoft Windows 11 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
macOS: macOS 12.0 Monterey, macOS 11.0 Big Sur or macOS 10.15 Catalina
Internet connection: Required for activation and accessing online functionality
Processor: 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 (2015), AMD Ryzen 5 (2017), Apple Silicon (2020)*
RAM: 8GB (16GB Recommended)
2GB+ graphics memory for projects up to 24MP.
4GB+ for projects over 24MP
Intel HD Graphics 620 (2016)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series (2016)
AMD Radeon RX 400 Series (2016)
Dedicated cards from 2016 onwards