Job type: Permanent
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. We provide high-quality royalty-free music, SFX, stock footage, creative assets, VFX as well as video and image editing software tools to help content creators worldwide create without limits. Since 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the filmmaking industry by offering a subscription-based license that covers every video project.
Our company never stops searching for new solutions so creators can focus on creating quality content.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join our amazing and growing R&D department. As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll utilize your knowledge of software development to help build next-generation web applications. You’ll also work alongside other engineers and developers in order to bring the product to the next level. You’ll be based with our R&D team here in Norwich, but working within our Artlist team based in Israel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop frontend implementations using the latest Web technologies & standards.
- Work in small groups with other talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX.
- Improve the user experience across Artlist’s platform.
- Share your expertise with the team by putting your ego aside.
- Bring ideas to the table, take ownership over their project timelines and deliverables and help us scale.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Front End Developer
- 2+ Experience with React.
- Experience with state management (Redux / MobX / other)
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV and any supporting information to email@example.com
For any questions or an informal chat about this opportunity please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data privacy notice for candidates can be downloaded from here.