Good Will To All : Stop motion

Some challenges (not least available time) but hope you find it amusing.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones

https://youtu.be/8CtkWT7BoEI

Comments

• @DafterThings ; Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too!

Quite a challenge getting all those characters to sit down at the same table.  Glad to see George is back!

• @DafterThings ; Merry Christmas to you as well.  I know well what you mean about available time.  Feverishly rendering more frames as I type :)   Hoping to post on the Eve.

• Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Live Long and Prosper.:-)

• Thanks all.

Originally the role played by George was going to be played by Professor X.
    In the end I thought George had the right personality to want everybody to get along at Christmas.

• George was the perfect host. 

And, well, not the BEST reason, but, at least Thor came up with one that got everyone willing to share! (oh, the poor turkey!) 

🎄🍗🤣

• edited December 2019

Thanks.
    Yeah I used @filmsensei tutorial for the dust.
    It needed a little fiddling with the variations as the particles spawned in 'bands' due to the low framerate.

I have been asked if the same effect is possible in Express.

I am sure somebody did it without particles at one point but I can't find it.... or I am mistaken.

•  Particles or shatter. Those are your only Hitfilm-procedural options. Otherwise Production Crate (and others) have pre-rendered disintegration particle stock. 

• edited December 2019

That was it... a disintegration stock. Thanks

• Love it! Happy Christmas to you sir.

• Thanks Kip... and to you too.

• Wish I'd caught up on things sooner, but better late than never. A smashing good piece there @DafterThings ! A belated Happy Christmas to you!