Speeding up a video with multiple clips.

Since Hitfilm apparently doesn't have a merge feature, this has been a pain. I can select all the clips and change the time speed, but then it just leaves a blank space where the original video was between and I'd have to reslice and move everything again. I'm working with a video over an hour long so exporting would take forever. Am I missing a merge feature? I tried googling it the one thread I found some guy was acting like the person asking was an idiot for even asking. Is there an easier way to do this?

Comments

• I'd also like to be able to rotate all of them at once.

• @daddyfett89 there is currently no way to merge clips inside HitFilm, if you think this would be a useful feature then consider adding it to our wishlist.

There is also no way to rotate multiple objects as far as I know, which would require multi-select transformations, and may also be worthwhile requesting on the wishlist.

The best way I can think of to do the first would be to render the timeline, as unfortunate as that is.

• Thats what I ended up doing. Just figured I'd ask if I was maybe missing something. Thanks!