Weird rendering glitches

I get annoying glitches in a video after i rendered it. The same problems occur in the editor too but its not as big of a problem there. Sometimes, the screen turn almost black. You can just see some contours of what is happening. Sometimes, you can see some sort of overlap between the current clip and the previous right after a cut. I have the latest drivers for my 1060. Is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• @GrodiskPerson what are the rest of your PC specs? It may be best to send your project to our support so we can attempt to reproduce the issue.

• PC Specs:

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

CPU: Intel Core i7 860

MOBO: ASRock P55 Extreme

RAM: 12GB DDR3

SSD: Kingston A400 480GB

I'm running Windows 10 Home

• @GrodiskPerson your specs all look fine to me, and you've got the latest drivers. Only other issue I can immediately think of would be the footage itself that you're using. It would be great if you could please send us a ticket with your project. Please do consider that it is now a friday afternoon for most of our staff, and we may not see your ticket until next week unless you do this soon.

• @TheBenNorris I tried making another project quickly just to see if it happened with footage from my phone, too. There were no glitches at all. It was definetily the footage that was the problem. 

I didn't think that was the case in the beginning because it looked fine when i viewed it in any other program.

• If it is the footage, it may be possible to transcode it and replace the video in the editor

• @GrodiskPerson the footage itself may not be corrupted per se, but may be a format that is not nicely supported by HitFilm currently.

This discussion has been closed.