[NEW RELEASE] HitFilm Express 13.0

It’s that time again! We’re aware you’ve all been patiently awaiting the release of the latest version of HitFilm Express, so we’re delighted to announce that version 13 is now here and ready to download.

READ MORE

Comments

•  @OliThompson I notice that Highpass Sharpen is on the list of "What's New in HitFilm Express 13." I'm pretty sure it's not.

https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/whats-new

(Sixth one on the list)

• @FilmSensei Good spot! Thanks for letting us know. The website is getting adjusted as we speak :)

• I think the best thing added to the latest release is the ability to lock tracks! more than a couple times I put supplemental audio on the wrong track, so thanks a bunch for this addition! I've only recently had a computer that would run this app (though I've wanted to use it in the past) and it has been a pretty terrific experience.
  • I found a bug in HitFilm Express 13.1. When i want to enter the value graph the keyframes stuck! and i need to exit hitfilm and enter again.
  • Hello.

I have installation problem. (HitFilmExpress_x64_13.1.9319.49035)

error

Older version uninstalled.

All registry keys are removed.
    All files from folders program files, program files (x86), program data and users folder are removed.

So wtf whats going on?

Starsza wersja została odinstalowana.

• @JesperKyd you may be best contacting support directly here, they may be able to help you.