HitFilm Movie Essentials Pack

How can I use HitFilm Movie Essentials Pack in MAGIX Video  Deluxe 2016 Plus? After installation there is no way to find it in MAGIX. I have no more idea.

Comments

• Hi can I use HitFilm Movie Essentials Pack in MAGIX Video  Deluxe 2016 Plus? After installation there is no way to find it in MAGIX.

• Hello,

I recently installed your application "HitFilm Movie Essentials pack" through Humble Bundle and I'm following the procedures but I'm confused on some things such as, every time I want to click on the application it only gives me the option to deactivate my account. Is this an application at all and is it like Producer Planet where it gives me a limited allowance to buy certain add-ons such as loops and animations? Or would I have to visit your website to further my procedure? Also when I follow the steps it said to restart the application and to delete any existing files/copies. I was wondering if you could shed some light on that. 

Thank you and I look forward to your reply!

Carroll Rachefsky

carrollrachefsky@gmail.com

• Hi @CarollRachefsky, thank you for contacting us at FXhome.

The HitFilm Movie Essential Pack is an add-on pack that allows the use of the HitFilm effects in Magix software, it is not a stand-alone application.

Am I right in thinking that you have a Magix product installed, or are you just in possession of the HitFilm Movie Essentials pack?

• HitFilm Movie Essentials pack - deactivate my account

I have assumed the forum year is 2019 as it is not included in the date the question is posted.

TheBenNorris  I have exactly the question and problem as  @CarollRachefsky  " recently installed your application "HitFilm Movie Essentials pack" through Humble Bundle and I'm following the procedures but I'm confused on some things such as, every time I want to click on the application it only gives me the option to deactivate my account. "

How do I add it in to these programs?

I have installed Vegas edit ver 16

magix fastcut,  movie studio 15

Thank you.

• @LateralNw Magix Fastcut is not supported by the HitFilm Movie Essentials Pack, Vegas Edit and Movie Studio 15 should load the plugins automatically, where they will be found under the VideoFX tab inside the product. If you still have issues contact us again.