Hitfilm Tracking Issue

Whenever I start a 2d track my program freezes for a minute or 2. I usaully have to wait for it to respond. Other wise the program will crash. Its manageable but a big inconvenience if im in a rush. It started happening with update 12.0 when I used hitfilm express 11.0 I had no problems.

Comments

• If you could let us know the Operating system and System specs such as CPU, GPU, RAM we may be able to help a bit more. Are all drivers up to date?

If you want, you can send us a support ticket and we can help out via that system if you want.

• Knowing the specific format, codec, and source camera of the media file you are tracking would also be helpful.

• 16gb ram, AMD CPU, GTX 1050i. Im woking with .MOV files but I dont think its the files them self. It happens with any file with any codec, I believe  its my hardware not liking your software.

• also im working on Windows 10 64-Bit

• I would send us in a support ticket with a Dxdiag attached so we can look at more of the specifications.

Note: Please reboot your system prior to creating the DxDiag file.

To obtain the DxDiag file:
    Press the Windows Key+ R.
    Type in DxDiag and press Enter or click OK. This will open the DirectX diagnostic tool.
    Click on the Save All Information Button
    Save this file to your Windows desktop and name it Dxdiag.

Please attach that file to your reply, and I will take a look.