Vegas Pro 14 has stopped working Crash (0xc0000005)

So I have been using Ignite Express for quite a while now aaaand its pretty good 

I installed everything and it worked fine.. sooo i have a pretty slow laptop and I have to record clips and stuff so I resseted my laptop cuz I downloaded a lot of things.. so after resetting it I had to download ignite express again, so I did, now after installing it I launched vegas pro 14 and it crashes .. idk why I tried reinstalling vegas but that didn't work, I tried deleting all other plugins and installing ignite express plugin first but that didn't work either. I tried updating my drivers but didn't work , I tried changing OFX to OFX.OLD wich worked but there is not ignite plugins … so when I renamed it back to OFX it crashed again.. this crash happened after I resetted my laptop.. 

so I assume there is something wrong with the OFX folder.. idk .. 

Here is the crash information: 

Details about this can be collected and reported to MAGIX Computer Products Intl. Co. for troubleshooting

Problem Description
   Application Name:    VEGAS Pro
   Application Version: Version 14.0 (Build 161) 64-bit
   Problem:             Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005)
   Fault Module:        C:\Program Files\VEGAS\VEGAS Pro 14.0\vegas140.exe
   Fault Address:       0x0000000219930522
   Fault Offset:        0x0000000219930522
Fault Process Details
   Process Path:        C:\Program Files\VEGAS\VEGAS Pro 14.0\vegas140.exe
   Process Version:     Version 14.0 (Build 161) 64-bit
   Process Description: VEGAS Pro
   Process Image Date:  2016-09-13 (Tue Sep 13) 15:47:24

please help.. I really need ignite so I can continue with my project

(oh and sorry for my bad English)

Comments

• You've got the Release version of Vegas Pro 14 there. There have been 7 updates since then. Start by downloading the latest version of Vegas Pro 14 here: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/vegas-pro-14-update-7-build-270--107103/

• There are many reasons for “stopped working error” in a program, not only Vegas Pro 14. I met the same issue with other popular video editing software too. So you have to figure out what’s the cause first.

• Perform a virus scan on your computer and see if it is infected or not.
    • Get the log file of Vegas Pro and send it to Magix for support. Maybe they know what’s the issue. If you are using Cracked license, don’t do that.
    • Try to do edit the same project with other programs to see if you meet the same issue or not.

Maybe, you can consider to upgrade to Magix latest video editor, VEGAS Pro 15. It work more stable than 14 version. 

This discussion has been closed.