Continued Use of HitFilm ,Ignite,Action Pro after Year uf use and Reinstall with Serial Number

Will FXHOme Allow Reinstall  of older Product With Serial Number of Products Purchaser Has Purchased?

If I have Un installed HitFilm Pro and need to reinstall after a year will FX home Alow me to reinstall the products I all resdy have ? 

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Yes. Click "Account" at the top right of the page. From there you can download the installers for any FXHOME software you have  

• Does that mean The Version Will be the most Recent With Me Year of Purchase ? Or My account will have the The Recient One And I will have to Renew? 

• It will be the last software that was available to you. If your license expired at version 11, for instance, you would always be able to download version 11. The current version would always be available for purchase, but you can always download any version that was previously available to you, at no additional cost. FXHome isn't in the business of locking you out of software that you paid for!