Ignite Pro doesn't show on Edius 9

I installed Ignite Pro demo. I had Exprees, which I had previously uninstalled. No plugin from the PRO version is visible in Edius.

Comments

• I have the same problem. Ignite Express 2017 is visible in Edius 9.1, Ignite Pro 2018 is not. Every update is installed (Windows 7 x64 Pro german version, even the latest GPU driver for Intel HD 4000 Driver 15.33.46.4885). The plugin folders are correctly build inside the Grass-Valley folder structure. Even after activation of Ignite Pro the plugins are not visible inside Edius 9.1. Any ideas?

•  It's funny, but I don't think anyone cares about making money :)

• @JKoller ; @Hydrurga unfortunately Windows 7 is not supported anymore for Ignite Pro. The plugins load correctly on Windows 8 and 10. We will investigate if this can be solved in the future. Sorry about the inconvenience.

• Thank you very much for the Information. At least we know the reason now. So in the near future I'll buy a new computer  (with Windows 10).

Regards and thanks again,

Jost

• Oh well... 

• I found out something interesting: the first version 2.0 from last November runs just fine on Edius 9 (Workgroup) on Windows 7 x64.

• I upgraded to Windows 10, installed Ignite Pro. Cannot see it in Edius Pro 8 at all.