We at Artlist UK Limited take copyrights protection very seriously. If you believe that a content on Fxhome site or platforms infringes your intellectual property or other rights, you can contact our designated agent and file a Copyright Infringement Notification, all as detailed below.
Before you file a Copyright Infringement Notification, please note:
- Only the copyright owner or an authorized representative of the copyright owner may file a Copyright Infringement Notification.
- Personal information: the name of the copyright owner, email address and details of the notification (all of which are required to complete a Copyright Infringement Notification) may be provided to the user who provided the content referenced in your notification. The user might reach out to you to resolve the claim.
- Do not abuse or make any false claims. Abuse of the Copyright Infringement Notification process may result in the termination of your account on FXhome (if you have an account), or other legal ramifications. A person knowingly submitting a misleading fraudulent notification, may be liable for damages according to United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) or other similar laws in other countries.
When filing a Copyright Infringement Notification, please provide the following details:
- Your complete contact information, including complete name, physical address, telephone number and email address.
- A detailed description of copyrighted material claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of the content on our site or platform that you claim is infringing your copyrights and reasonably sufficient information regarding its’ location on the site or platform (such as providing a specific URL directing to the allegedly infringing content).
- The following statements:
- That you have a good faith belief that the use of the content in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- That the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty and perjury, that you are the copyright owner, or representative authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or authorized representative of the copyright owner, of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
Please be aware, failure to include all the required information, may limit our ability to handle your notification and may lead to your claim being denied.
The notice can be sent either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail (Attn: Artlist Legal Dept. Afikim, Yarden Valley, Israel 1514800).
Copyrights Infringement Counter-Notification
When we receive a Copyright Infringement claiming that content on Fxhome’s site or platform infringe copyright of others, we may remove the allegedly infringing content immediately, without contacting or notifying the user who uploaded it in advance.
If we removed content provided by a user, following a Copyright Infringement Notification, the user will receive a message from us, detailing the name and email of the party who filed the notification and/or additional details contained in the notification.
If the user believes that the notification received is an error, or that he is authorized to upload the content, he may submit a counter-notification.
Instructions on how to submit a counter-notification will be provided in the message we sent to the user.
Before filing a counter-notification, please note:
- Only the user who uploaded the content or its authorized representative may file a counter-notification.
- A counter-notification should be submitted only if the content was removed due to a mistake or misidentification.
After receiving a valid counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who filed the Copyright Infringement Notification.
If we do not receive a notice from the party who filed the Copyright Infringement Notification, that they have filed an action with the court to keep the content down, according to the DMCA or relevant laws in other countries, we will restore or cease to disable access to the content that were removed.
Note: This section is intended to comply with the relevant provisions of the DMCA and other applicable laws, and do not constitute legal advice. We suggest you consult with an attorney before you submit a Copyright Infringement Notification notice to us.