You may have heard about GDPR recently; we’ve made some necessary changes to remain compliant with the new regulations along with a great little feature to help you customize what you see in the viewer and some other adjustments. This 8.1 update includes:
- The Activation App has been updated to be GDPR compliant.
- Added option to disable Viewer Controls when they aren’t needed, so you can better see the Viewer contents.
- Tasks removed from the Export Queue now consistently stay deleted.
- Improved text rendering so changes to opacity no longer cause issues.
- QuickTime files with audio stream headers that don’t match the QuickTime specification no longer cause stability issues.