It’s time for the HitFilm 6.2 update! This time we’re pleased to be making some more adjustments requested by the community. We’ve even got the development team on an extermination mission, squashing some sneaky bugs, which have been brought to our attention thanks to the phenomenal community feedback we’ve received.
What’s included in the HitFilm 6.2 update:
- Workspaces have been updated and expanded with new options.
- Export errors now give users a better indication of what went wrong.
- Behavior is changed when duplicating layers. As a result, new layers appear above the existing layer and layer order is retained when duplicating multiples.
- Adjusting the track size of the Editor Timeline Preview no longer resets the View.
- The Curves effect updates more consistently to the viewer.