Any advice would be greatly appreciated. BTW I use Hitfilm 4 Express.
Particularly towards these questions (quite a big list, be patient and not snappy):
All answers for HF4 Exp please.
1) Any 2D animation software that has a quick, easy learning curve, but can still produce good quality results?
2) How would I create the time-tunnel intro effect in Express, with the TARDIS rotating around in it and all? Any vortex style (9, 10, 11) is appreciated, particularly the War Doctor's vortex in Day of the Doctor, considering he's the guy my animated gig is about.
3) I plan on transitioning from the Vortex titles with the TARDIS flying out to a battlefield with Dalek and Time Lord spaceships in space, how could I do this?
4) How would I make the 3D text effect they use for introducing names? (Optional)
5) Is there any way to give my effects i.e. Dalek extermination lasers, a more animated look?
6) How would I create the extermination effect where when someone gets shot, their skeletons get highlighted in green?
7) How would you accomplish the style change they used in Day Of The Doctor? The one where it's like a scene frozen in a sculpture style (not freeze frame, the art style), but then it changes into a real scene. I'm doing a round shot, where it's got a painting style of sorts as it circles round the back of his head, and when it reaches the front, it changes to the animated style the movie/series has. Would like to know how this could be accomplished in Express (could you do it with grades (if so, how) or is there another way?).
Thanks for being patient, and I hope I don't receive any answers that say the effect would be difficult for a beginner/intermediate like me. I'm adamant on doing this, and so I would like to know!
Look forward to your answers,