HitFilm Express 2017 Serial Code

I just downloaded HitFilm 4 Express 2017 and it's saying I need a Serial Code. I didn't get one and it's saying the one in my account is "Only valid for HitFilm 4 Express."

Could I get some help on this, please?

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Double check your spam folder. You should have gotten an email with your serial. 

Also try checking your account page on this site. You can get your serials there. 

• @SirBookwriter

I can't figure out what version you tried to download... 4 Express or Express 2017? 

• edited January 7

@SirBookwriter ; +1 to what @Film_Empire said.  I am confused as well, but you are not the only user I've seen call it HItfilm 4 Express 2017.  Look at this capture of the splash screen that shows when you first start Hitfilm; the area circled in red is the current file version and will help a lot to figuring out which version you are trying to activate.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b38c6qmnl37t4qv/Splash Version number.PNG?dl=0

Version 6 is the newest Hitfilm series (that has no designation in the name), Version 5 is the Hitfilm 2017 series, and Version 4 is (well,) Hitfilm 4 series.

• Your serial code is in your account settings on this website.

But noone told me either, I had to find out on my own.

@Ruvgowei

Me. January 7, 2018. This thread. 

"Also try checking your account page on this site. You can get your serials there."

Oh, I, other mods and the devs tell people over and over. In fact, if you were to scroll down to the bottom of any page on this site there's a link for "Support and License Retrieval."

• Thanks for the tip!

• i just dawnload the hitfilm4express but i can't get my hitfilm4express scrial code please help me ../

@rklifestyle Hitfilm 4 Express is several years out of development and serial codes are no longer issued. You'll need to download the current version (Hitfilm Express 9) from the "Store" link at the top of the page. 

• edited July 29

EDIT: By the time i posted Triem had already replied.

rklifestyle if you created an account in the ordinary way (while downloading Hitfilm), it should be on this page:

https://fxhome.com/account 

Also they no longer issue Hitfilm4 serial codes (HF4 is the 2016 version). Hitfilm V9 is the present version.