PR & Comms Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PR & Communications Manager to ensure that FXhome’s communications are consistent and scalable - as well as seeking new opportunities and maintaining good relationships with media contacts.
You will be involved in every aspect of PR and communications, including brand reputation, strategy, media relations and coverage, social media, customer knowledge, and more.
This position will suit a highly creative and extroverted individual who has experience of PR in a consumer environment.
What you’ll need
- CIPR Professional PR Diploma or comparable education/experience/qualification.
- Proven experience of working at a senior level in a Public Relations, media or communications role.
- Proven experience of successfully raising an organisation’s public profile.
- Proven experience of developing, implementing and delivering communication strategies.
- An ability to develop relationships with a wider range of stakeholders including high net worth individuals.
- A standout personality, who is proactive and extremely confident when it comes to approaching and communicating with employees, users, partners and our industry.
If you're an experienced and proactive go-getter who would like to make a real impact in this exciting space, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions or an informal chat about this opportunity please drop us an email to email@example.com
Closing date: 29 January 2021
Our data privacy notice for candidates can be downloaded from here.