As part of Artlist, we are a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. We provide high-quality royalty-free music, SFX, stock footage, creative assets, VFX as well as video and image editing software tools to help content creators worldwide create without limits.
We have huge and exciting growth plans here in Norwich and we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to play a key role in scaling our team. We’re looking for an experienced, engaging, and motivated individual to help manage the full recruitment cycle, including onboarding and employer branding, to ensure that we have a pipeline of talent to help us scale in line with our growth plans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying recruitment strategies for sourcing, attracting, selecting and hiring top talent in the market.
- Creating talent pipelines that satisfy current and future talent needs.
- Supporting recruiting managers and stakeholders with the full end to end talent recruitment cycle
- Facilitating a smooth and engaging on-boarding process for new employees
What we are looking for:
- Proven talent recruitment experience and assisting with onboarding processes
- Previous experience of headhunting candidates
- Fantastic communication skills with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- We are in creative tech so you’ll need to be engaging, a creative thinker and a proactive problem solver!
For an informal chat about this opportunity feel free to contact our HR Manager: email@example.com
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data privacy notice for candidates can be downloaded from here.