Job type: Permanent
We’re looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our amazing and growing R&D department. You’ll be involved throughout the development lifecycle, have strong automation experience with a passion for technology.
Artlist is a leading creative technology company offering content creators worldwide over 860K high-quality digital assets with a revolutionary, global license that covers every video project, as well as powerful video and image editing software.
Empowering people to tell stories through video, Artlist offers 4 products: Artlist.io, a royalty-free music and SFX platform; Artgrid.io, a curated stock footage platform; MotionArray.com, an all-in-one marketplace for creators including video templates, presets, music, SFX, stock footage, motion graphics and stock photos; and FXhome, a cutting-edge video, VFX and image editing software. Artlist works with a growing team of contributors across the globe, updating its catalogs daily with fresh content while preserving a consistently high level of quality across its media and platforms.
Since its foundation in 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the industry by offering subscription-based products paired with an unmatched license, and is now on a path to becoming the ultimate 360° solution for content creators. Among Artlist’s 16M clients are Google, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Ikea, Mercedes, Samsung, Wix, Netflix, Dior, and many more.
What we’re looking for
- Born to automate routine activities and passionate about technology
- Proven 3+ years of experience as an automation developer for a complex Product
- Proven hands-on experience in Python/Java/C# programming language
- A self-learner, able to accumulate system vision while understanding the architecture of our products through training and self-exploration
- Experience with API and UI automated test development
- Experience with CI/CD, preferably AzureDevops
- Team player, with a high ability to work independently
- Familiarity with programming paradigms aka OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience with cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, etc. (AWS is an advantage)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the role.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV and any supporting information to email@example.com
Our data privacy notice for candidates can be downloaded from here.