Job type: Permanent
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage, Artlist is helping creators produce quality content worldwide.
Since being founded in 2016, Artlist has managed to revolutionize the Filmmaking industry by offering subscription-based products with a license that covers every video project from personal use to commercials with high quality curated content
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Our company continues to grow in search of new solutions that will simplify the workflow of filmmakers and creators, so they can focus on creating quality content.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join our amazing and growing Marketing department. As a Frontend Developer, you’ll utilize your knowledge of software development to execute innovative product improvements using cutting-edge technology tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be part of a growing team with the mission to bring our products to the next level
- Develop UX/UI changes in the form of experiments using A/B testing tools
- Develop front-end implementations using the latest Web technologies & standards
- Improve the user experience across Artlist’s platform
- Bring ideas to the table, take ownership over project timelines and deliverables
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Front End Developer
- 1-2 years of experience working as a front-end developer in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience using the Optimizely platform (or other A/B testing tool)
- Experience in cross-browser/device testing and ensuring consistency across them all
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data privacy notice for candidates can be downloaded from here.