Job type: Permanent
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. We provide high-quality royalty-free music, SFX, stock footage, creative assets, VFX as well as video and image editing software tools to help content creators worldwide create without limits. Since 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the filmmaking industry by offering a subscription-based license that covers every video project.
Our company never stops searching for new solutions so creators can focus on creating quality content.
We’re looking for a talented DevSecOps Engineer to join our R&D team, someone with the passion to learn every day and tackle new challenges while using cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform audits and hardening for cloud security configurations (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Manage security vulnerabilities lifecycle
- Integrate security tools in the development process (CI/CD)
- Write secure configuration guidelines for security devices and tools
- Monitor and analyze security alerts/logs and information, and escalate as needed
- Research and recommend security solutions as needed
- Produce security reports pertaining to vulnerability metrics found in testing efforts
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in information security (SecOps/DevOps)
- Strong technical understanding of public clouds and the ability to validate the security and compliance controls of an environment
- Experience with SIEM and Log management (Splunk, Syslog, Events Logs, ELK, etc.)
- Familiarity/hands-on experience with vulnerabilities management
- Knowledge in securing containerized environments (K8s, Docker)
- Experience with CI/CD and development pipeline technologies
- Experience with AWS multi-services environments
- Experience with AWS security tools
- Knowledge of Python/Go (big advantage)
- Experience with open source security tools
- Strong verbal, reading and writing skills in English
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data privacy notice for candidates can be downloaded from here.