New in Imerge Pro Version 1.2
- macOS 10.14 Mojave is now supported.
- New controls to allow easily switching between point and paragraph text, and setting the size of paragraph text.
- Improved behaviour of anchor, origin and position controls to make them more predictable.
- Improved drag-and-drop of effects and masks.
- Added support for selecting contiguous ranges using the shift key on layers, effects and masks.
- Added ability to nudge multiple selected layers via canvas controls using the arrow keys.
- Added 'Select all' keyboard shortcut to various contexts.
- Added Project template for 8.5 x 11 inches (US Letter).
New in Imerge Pro Version 1.1
- Enhanced spinbox number inputs to support mouse drags changing the value.
- Canvas controls will now disappear when editing effects which do not need them.
- Mask and Effect mode changes are now undo-able.
- All font settings are now remembered when adjusted and used for new text layers.
- Added information about OS and hardware requirements to installer.
New in Imerge Pro Version 1