What's new in Imerge Pro?
4 updates since 17th September 2018.
New in Imerge Pro Version 2.0
- Added a GPU accelerated RAW conversion engine which improves highlight recovery and RAW file load times.
- Added support for the following export formats: 16 bit PNG, 16 bit TIFF, 16 bit RGBE (HDR) and 16 bit OpenEXR.
- Added an global insert menu which is used to search and pick insert operations from a context sensitive list based on the currently selected item.
- Added a more comprehensive layer search which takes into account: layer types, layer state, effects, masks and content items which can be combined to allow complex searches.
- Added a new “maintain positions” option to the canvas settings dialog which, upon canvas resize, will update all layer positions and dimensions to give the effect of adding more canvas space to a project.
- Added a resize tool which provides a more flexible way of changing the canvas size while maintaining layer positions.
- HUD elements now snap to various, configurable, points of interest when they repositioned or resized.
- Redesigned content items to allow bigger thumbnails, more image details and settings.
- Added option “Zoom to Extent”, which calculates a zoom level such that all layers fit within the viewer.
- The highlight recovery on the exposure effect has been improved.
- Project previews, layer thumbnails and content thumbnails now support high dpi monitors.
- Greatly improved the speed of project loading, initial renders and multiple image imports.
New in Imerge Pro Version 1.2
- macOS 10.14 Mojave is now supported.
- New controls to allow easily switching between point and paragraph text, and setting the size of paragraph text.
- Improved behaviour of anchor, origin and position controls to make them more predictable.
- Improved drag-and-drop of effects and masks.
- Added support for selecting contiguous ranges using the shift key on layers, effects and masks.
- Added ability to nudge multiple selected layers via canvas controls using the arrow keys.
- Added 'Select all' keyboard shortcut to various contexts.
- Added Project template for 8.5 x 11 inches (US Letter).
New in Imerge Pro Version 1.1
- Enhanced spinbox number inputs to support mouse drags changing the value.
- Canvas controls will now disappear when editing effects which do not need them.
- Mask and Effect mode changes are now undo-able.
- All font settings are now remembered when adjusted and used for new text layers.
- Added information about OS and hardware requirements to installer.
New in Imerge Pro Version 1.0
- Initial Release.