What's new in Ignite Pro?
4 updates in the last 12 months.
New in Ignite Pro Version 4.0
- Added support for the latest version 16 of Vegas. (Windows)
- Added the new Exposure Pro effect to all hosts.
- Added the new Dehaze effect to all hosts.
- Added the new Surface Studio effect to all hosts except Resolve.
- Added the new Inner Glow effect to all hosts except Resolve.
- Added the new Outer Glow effect to all hosts except Resolve.
- Added the new Distance Field effect to all hosts except Resolve.
- Added support for the latest 2019 release of Adobe AE CC.
New in Ignite Pro Version 3.0
- Viewer controls are now available in Resolve and Nuke, so you can visually adjust the effect settings on the viewer image.
- Viewer controls are now available in After Effects and Premiere Pro, so you can visually adjust the effect settings on the viewer image.
- Added 360 Glow Darks to the plugin list for Nuke and Resolve.
New in Ignite Pro Version 2.2
- The Activation App has been updated to be GDPR compliant.
- The End-User License Agreement has been updated to be GDPR compliant.
New in Ignite Pro Version 2.1
- High-DPI support added to the EDIUS version of the plugins. (PC)
New in Ignite Pro Version 2.0
- 360 Animated Lasers: With this effect, animated lasers can now be place into 360° footage.
- 360 Blur: Allows you to add Blur effects to 360° video.
- 360 Bulge: Creates the illusion of a bulging shape pushing through the layer in a 360° video.
- 360 Channel Blur: Blurs channels individually within a 360° video. Useful for creating the impression of chromatic aberration.
- 360 Fisheye Converter: Turns 360° fisheye view footage into a format that can be displayed as a regular 360° video.
- 360 Fractal Noise: Generates a range of textures using procedural methods in 360° video.
- 360 Glow: Adds a glowing aura to bright areas of the layer within a 360° video. Per Channel Intensity properties enable you to shift the glow color.
- 360 Glow Darks: Functions in a similar way to a standard glow but affects dark areas rather than light areas in 360° video.
- 360 Lightsword (2-point Auto): Provides a rapid method of applying lightsword effects to your 360° film requiring the placing of a point on the hilt and a point on the blade tip.
- 360 Lightsword (4-point Manual): Allows you to implement lightsword effects into 360° film with precise positioning, with two points defining the edges of the hilt and two points defining the edges of the blade tip.
- 360 Lightsword (Glow Only): Applies the lightsword effect's custom glow behavior to any 360° video layer, without providing an interface for easy lightsword generation.
- 360 Magnify: Zooms in on a specific area of the 360° video layer. The shape, size and position of the magnification can all be changed.
- 360 Neon Path: Just add the neon effect to text and shape layers of the 360° video to create life-like neon sign graphics that interact with surrounding elements.
- 360 Text: Apply advanced, customizable text to your 360° footage.
- 360 Twirl: Twists the 360° video layer around the effect's center point.
- 360 Unsharpen: Used to highlight the detail within a 360° video.
- 360 Video Transform: On 360° video, this can be applied to adjust the position of the video layer without losing its wrap-around appearance.
- 360 Viewer: Apply this effect to a 360° video layer to wrap the layer onto a spherical shape for viewing.
- Block Displacement: Splits the video into a grid of blocks and then allows you to swop them around or randomise them.
- Puppet: Use the Puppet tool to quickly add natural motion to raster images and vector graphics, including still images, shapes, and text characters.
- Clone: The clone stamp is useful for duplicating or removing specific parts of a layer.
- Text: Apply advanced, customizable text to your footage.
- Dot Matrix: Similar to the half tone effect, Dot Matrix creates a look similar to a black and white newspaper print but dots are based on a grid of squares.
- Pixel Sort: Sorts the pixels in the video based on brightness. This can be used to create some amazingly stylized effects as seen in a number of popular films including Ghost in the Shell.