Graymotion's Production Zone

1111213141517»

Comments

• Frank - "We should Skype again soon or something"

Sorry for the delay bud. I usually don't work until March but this year started off the wrong way and I opened my mouth and took 2 jobs in January and February. What is wrong with me??

Anyways...towards the end of next week I'll have a few weeks of downtime and I'd be more than happy to Skype in with you. I've been waiting patiently for your process to become more clear to me as my ISS model needs some  much needed loving. 👍 It's really that it's not clear to me but rather I've become scatter brained (as usual)  and went down the iClone road a bit and let me tell you I was very pleased to discover that I can export the iClone camera into a .FBX that I could take into Filmer and then export out to Hitfilm. Made my day actually.

• Oh cool @GrayMotion , sounds very good. And yeah, your iClone render above is killer, Oh my god we could do a tut together and combine both techniques? :)

• Frank,

@spyduhank I have been thinking that I should have you back on Live with Sensei to do an update on the progress with Filmer. What do you think? Could we maybe make that happen?

• Oh yeah @FilmSensei , :) I'm in the same timeframe as Greg @grayMotion , I'll be free right around next end. :) 

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

How interesting that everyone who's done a @FilmSensei stream is always willing to do another one. 

Jay must be doing something right! 😁

•  @spydurhank Right now, I have February 15 free... how about that date? Would that work for you?

@Triem23 Thank you! I have a good one happening tomorrow... so excited!

• Yeah no problem and thanks @FilmSensei , :)

• @spydurhank I will add it to the schedule! Thank you! :)

• edited 5:47AM

Frank - Irval the Wyvern render I spoke about on Jays and yours stream today. I think around 8 minutes a frame. Bit sparkly. Massaged in Hitfilm. The plate was taken in the wrong conditions. Hard as HE2oothpicks to match the environment lighting and shadows 😉

https://youtu.be/s-KzF3UOfAc

• HOLY something or other!!! AWESOME!

Is that the cloth sim that was taking 8 minutes per frame to render?

• Stargazer54Stargazer54 Moderator

Nice!

• edited 7:01PM

@spydurhank No cloth renders yet but working on that and hair. This ones I just animated mesh. I'm trying to figure out a way to smoose you to slap the knowledge of re-attaching animation to the armature. I've got a couple dozen motion files for the beast but my d**b as* cant figure it out 😕

• Thanks @Stargazer54 but IMHO it doesn't compare to your Material Override experiments. Like I said before A W E S O M E!