Black Friday sale ?'s

I have a few questions regarding the Black Friday sale.

1.  I did not see the action Pro is Fx home  still developing that?

2. Previous years I've seen the software bundled with extra things like stock images or getting red giant plugins is that still an offer?

3.  Is there a sale for people that have a subscription and want to renew their subscription?

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited November 26

If you look at the store you're automatically being offered the renewal price. If you log out of your account and check the store you'd see "New License" prices. 

• 1. Action Pro renewals are not being promoted, due to the fact that we have not been able to release as many updates as we had hoped for that application. We don't want to be selling something that may not prove to be a worthwhile investment for you. Since none of our software is offered as subscriptions, and thus all Action Pro licenses are permanent, everyone can continue using the current version as long as necessary, until whatever point we are able to release the next update. At that point, we will look at what can be done to ensure everyone gets the best deal possible.

2. Our current bundles include multiple software titles, rather than third party media options.

3. @Triem23 has you covered here already, but all other renewals are included in the sale, and the price you see will be based on what software is already registered to the account you are logged into. If you own software, you will see the renewal pricing automatically.