How to scale all selected clips on timeline

Hey guys, I'm trying to scale all the selected clips on my timeline.
Positioning all is easy - just select all the clips, and move them around with the arrows on the keyboard. It effects all the clips I've selected.
But with scale it's different - even though all the clips are selected, trying to scale (I'm trying to take one corner on the dot and SHIFT + drag) only effects the clip i'm currently on.
Is there a way to do it? all the "transform" options don't deliver the result I want.
Thank you!

Comments

• @theK unfortunately you cannot currently scale multiple objects at once. The only way I can think to do this is to place them all into a comp, then scale the comp upwards, although this is not what a comp is meant for.

• edited October 21

@TheBenNorris I understand. So first, if I may - I would like to add this feature on the wish list as it makes a lot of sense as positioning multiple objects is already in ...
    Second, how do you place entire line to one comp?
    Usually I have to export the entire timeline (selecting only the specific line to show) and then import it again as one object. Placing it to one comp would definitely save me all this steps...
    thank you!

• @theK if you have a large timeline then your current method would work best, but I didn't think you'd want to scale a huge timeline's worth of items at once, as that just sounds like a bad workflow. If you however had a few items, maybe a video, bit of text and a graphic, you can compose them in a comp then use that on your editor timeline instead.

• How about scaling one of the clips, copying it (CTRL-C) and "Pasting (its) attributes" to the selected clips?