[SOLVED] Fisheye correction ?

How can I fix the images I shoot with gopro (fisheye correction) ? 

Thank you..

Comments

• edited October 17

in videos and pictures. 

Thank you..

• edited October 17

The Action Cam Lens Distort effect is specifically for working with distorted footage from GoPros or other action cameras.

• @mehmett35

Use the “Action Cam Lens Distort” effect. It should have presets specifically for GoPro, and the ability to fine-tune it if you want.

Of note, this effect can be used to both correct fish eye and create fish eye distortion.

• edited October 17

Thank you.

I've already selected it, but it doesn't fix it.

(I wanted to fix the video I shot with GoPro, but it didn't)

• @mehmett

Your viewer may not be configured to show effects at all times. At the bottom right of the viewer, you will see a button that says either 1/2, 1/4, or Full. In the Paused and Playback Quality settings, switch to final or antialiased. 
    Note that playback may run slower with effects applied

• edited October 19

Unfortunately .. I did everything you said but the fish eye correction does not work! I think there's a software problem.

this is my system : Macbook Air 2017/intel core i5 / 8gb ram / MacOs10.15 Catalina

• @mehmett35 your system is in spec, although Catalina is very new so we do not have a released version that has been tested on this operating system. Can you explain in more detail what the issue is? Does the fisheye correction do nothing at all?

• Thank you for your interest. fisheye correction does not work in any way.

• @mehmett35 Are you definitely using the Action Cam Lens Distort effect? I've just used it on my end and it works perfectly.

• edited October 21

Can you explain how? 

Edit : ahsoo.. sorry, I have just done.  

Effects-warp-Action Cam lens distort and Control - effects - Action Cam Lens distort - GoPro wide ..  and ok. 

Sorry und Thank you... works great

This discussion has been closed.