Humble Bundle available with Corel Video and Photo apps

edited October 8 in Everything Else

Some of us do a lot of photo enhancement as well as video. I just purchased this bundle for $25.00. Ends in 48 hrs. Just a heads up. These apps retail for over $900.

Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate 

Corel Paintshop Pro 2020 Ultimate

Corel Painter 2019

4 brush packs for Paintshop and Painter. Animation, Super Heros, Manga, Concept

Corel Particle Shop plugin

Corel Photo Mirage

Gravit Designer

Comments

• This "seems too good to be true".  What's the catch, folks?

best,

..................john

• @DataDesign ; Hey, thanks for the heads up!  I have Corel 2019 but a good upgrade price plus extras!

@JBaymore ; I got a couple of HumbleBundles in the past and there is no catch that I run across other than to be meticulous when downloading your content and be sure to PDF save all the serial info for each one.  It can seem overwhelming at first but its really easy.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@JBaymore,the "catch" is usually the software in a Humble Bundle is "last year's version."

Another thing about Humble Bundle is money earned is largely donated to charity - now, what I'm about to say is a guess, but with a high probability of being correct: Because Humble Bundle does so much charity donations, the companies involved can probably write off the full MSRP of the bundled software as a charitable donation... They "give away" the software and Humble Bundle gives money to charity.

It's a win-win-win! Vendor gets a tax break, consumer gets a good price, charity gets a donation! 

• edited October 8

@JBaymore,

As others have said, there is no catch. I have used Humble Bundle to download Vegas and Hitfilm's Imerge. It is for the charities that the vendors give their products. Best wishes.

Note: 90% of their bundles are for games for PC and Mac.

• OK... just purchased that bundle.  Thanks.

Old dog... new tricks.

best,

..................john