Need Help Finding a Tutorial

Hey everyone, i hope you are doing great!!

Hope you can help me with the following, i am looking (on youtube) for a hitfilm express tutorial. I watched it many times and its a great tutorial. The problem is i can't find it/him anymore!!! He uses parts and bits from Battlefield game to edit the tutorial. I believe the tutorial is around 40 minutes to an hour. Please can anyone help me???

Kind regards,

ilker

Comments

• You're not talking about Shiny Films' tutorial on how to create a game montage video in HitFilm 4?

https://youtu.be/z8KMJB2V2Bk

• edited September 20

@FilmSensei

No Kind sir, I know and watched some of his tutorials (shiny films). Very kind of you to respond. The tutorial i am looking for is about (i think) 1 or 2 years old. It's basic handles everything. I used it in a lot of my projects, even to about a month or 3 ago. Now it's just gone.

• @ilkerulku4 ; I just recently had the same experience with an old tutorial.  It even disappeared from my watch history which I keep undeleted so I can scroll through to find those I have watched.  If you don't clean out your watch history you might still find it there. Sorry I can't be of more help.

•  @tddavis: i didn't even know i had a watch history. Ok i just went through it and i think this person has ended his youtube channel, that's really to bad. It was a great full tutorial.

• @ilkerulku4 ; That's exactly what happened to the one I was looking for.  In my case, I was able to find the video I downloaded when my MP3 Rocket program still worked, but Youtube has changed something in their code, I think, that has rendered it worthless.

• @tddavis: To bad man, i wish i had downloaded it earlier. Now i have to waste time FIRST looking at all the available tutorials and then decide which one to pick. Some of them do a complete tutorial in like 14 minutes while others take 2 hours. Thanks for the advice though, i appreciate it.