BCC Continuum

is BCC Continuum  included with hitfilm pro12?

Comments

• Not the full continuum. Only the Boris 3D objects is included with Hitfilm Pro.

• Another question for Boris functionality in HitFilm: I found this Boris Title Studio tutorial. Is this using the same Title Studio that's part of HF Boris Continuum? After watching most of the videos I suddenly realised that I could probably do most/all of this just using HitFilm - right?

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@pinthenet yes, this would be exactly the same in Hitfilm as with any other host for Boris Title Studio. Title Studio is effectively a completely separate mini-compositing tool that merely renders its own output and pipes it to a Hitfilm layer. 

Yes, you could do much of this directly in Hitfilm. Especially in Pro. You'd not be following the same workflow, but, yeah, without watching the whole series I can say most of this could be done in Hitfilm. 

• Thanks @Triem23. So Boris in HF is mainly useful for more advanced 3D Text effects?

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@pinthenet mostly, because it's mostly designed to work with text. As the tutorial shows, title studio can take EPS graphics to extrude, and can load in 3D models and create planes, but the Boris plug-in is its own thing.