Curve piece key not found in spatial cache

Has anyone come across the 'Curve piece key not found in spatial cache' error I'm getting when I try to export or pre render one of my comps or know the solution?

I've tried restarting my computer and even cleared the cache but still get this error.

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Haven't even heard of that error. 

You'll probably have to take this to Support: https://fxhome.com/questions/submit

In the meantime  let's hit the basic questions: What are your system specs? CPU, GPU, OS RAM and storage? Are your GPU drivers drivers current? Have you installed all critical OS updates? What Antivirus are you running? 

All comps/projects giving this error or one in particular? In general, most things in Hitfilm are flat planes - even 3D models are flat planes, so the only things coming to mind that would involve "curves" in a "spatial cache" could be a position keyframe or mask tangent? Maybe something got corrupted?

Anyways  stick answers here and we'll see if we can figure it out, but I still think you'll need to contact Support. Give them the information I asked for, above. 

If you're lucky you just have old GPU drivers and an update will fix the problem. Old GPU drivers can lead to a lot of glitches.