Hitfilm Crashes when applying speed to a 3d model cylinder that has the Auto flare effect

So Hitfilm Crashes when  i am applying speed to a 3d model cylinder that has already the Auto flare effect i have submitted a dump when the program crashes.

I also have another problem when moving my comp shot after another comp shot in the editor it opens the crash window but it looks i can still you the program(since i does not close?!?!?!)but then closes

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@DannyDev tagging you to note the crash issue OP has with Speed effect. Hitfilm probably should not crash over this, but @danilkp1234 the speed effect works on frames of a video sequence and does nothing for 3D models. To change the animation of the cylinder, you need to change the values or placement of your keyframes.

The other issue, don't have a guess yet. Can you list your system specs? CPU, GPU, OS, RAM and storage? Are your GPU drivers current? Have you installed all critical OS updates? What Antivirus are you running? 

• DannyDevDannyDev Staff
    edited April 15

@danilkp1234

Please contact support with as much information as you can.

FXhome support system

• @DannyDev i have contacted support

@Triem23 i have 2 3d models i would like to get speed up with the same keyframing how would i do that then?