linked images

I noticed you link images by accidently deleting one an image was using. I don't see any indicator when an image is linked or indication where the original being used is. 

Comments

• rikkiloadesrikkiloades Staff
    edited February 27

Hey @Sugyn. If you select a layer, then select from the content panel the image you are interested in, right click and "Show in Explorer" or "Reveal in Finder" and it will open a folder view pointing you at the original image. Also if you hover over the thumbnail it will show the path in a tooltip after a second.

Could you explain further what you mean by "I noticed you link images by accidently deleting one an image was using." as we are struggling to follow along and work out what you mean here.

• It would really be great to have an option when one is done with a project or while working on a project to save all images used into a single project folder. I maybe working with several images in a group of folders but decided not to use some. That's why a simple way to save all the actually used files in a project folder would be great. I have an NLE with this capability and it is a great way to package up a finished project.