Unable to import images.

Every time I try to import any kind of image into my new project, there is a popup saying: "<filename> failed to import. Image <filename> is not readable." It happens with anything I try to import. Makes the Imerge Pro completely unusable. 

Comments

• @Kishurki ;What are your system specs? OS, CPU, GPU, RAM, and free hard drive space.

• Hi @Kishurki, we've identified an issue where if a filename has a special character (UTF-16) it will fail to import on Windows. Could you give an example of a filename that fails to import in case this is the issue you are experiencing? The character wouldn't have to be in the actual filename, but anywhere in the file path.

• Ok, that is the problem, thanks for solution. There was a "ę" and "ą" letters in users/.../... path. When I imported from D:/.///./ folder with no special characters, it properly imported.

• @Kishurki great, I'm pleased you were able to work around it. This issue will be fixed in the next update.

• @Kishurki Imerge 2.1 has now been released which fixes this problem. You should no longer have to work around this.