TEXT Function causes crash under Windows 7 (unsupported OS)

Hi
I installed the software this weekend, and I mounted my first video without problem (introduction with scrolling text, video, sound, generic).
Then when I started a second video, the text tool crashed the software. There was the message "sorry", with the sending of a report. Since, as soon as I click on the "A", the software crashes systematically.
I tried to uninstall the software, then I reinstalled it, the problem remains the same!
I sent an email to the support who replied that as I use Windows 7 and the latter is no longer supported, they will not even try to help me!
I do not have the choice to have Windows 7 because my laptop is a professional computer.
If you have an idea to help me, thank you in advance.

Comments

• What are the rest of your system specs? CPU, GPU, RAM, and hard drive.

• Thanks,

My specs : Dell E6530 _ Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU 2.40GHz _ RAM 4Go _ GPU : Intel HD Graphics 4000 / NVidia NVS 5200M _ Hard Drive : WDC WD3200 (about 70Go free).

• Here's a page with specific information for Dell systems experiencing problems:

https://fxhome.com/faqs/view/78

•  I don't have "Dell Backup and Recovery or Alien Respawn" :/

• I'm having a similar problem.  Adding text to a composite shot causes my computer to crash.   All software & drivers are up-to-date.  Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.4GHz, 8GB ram, running 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium.