Preset Marketplace | Latest: Electro Lightning, Electric Text & Star Wars Style Hologram

Comments

• Lightsaber Burn by Roem Daug - The result from a lightsaber cutting through a blast door. Compatible with HitFilm 4+a Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro
    • Magical Shield by Roem Daug - A 3D shield produced by magic complete with particles and a rigging point. Compatible with HitFilm 4+a Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
  • Triem23Triem23 Moderator

@InScapeDigital I wonder if Roem's saber burn is similar to Rody's. I'll have to check it out. 

• @Triem23 Roem said his preset is a modified version of Rody's tutorial.

Nice! It's a great tutorial! 

• Lightsaber Burn , epic thanks for this 

• Warzone Title by inScape Digital - Text template inspired by Battlefield 1. Compatible with HitFilm 3+a Express and HitFilm 3+ Pro.

https://youtu.be/Tr5e6PTL6ic

• That's so cool!

• edited July 2016
    • News Ticker by AbidalASarraj - Professional looking lower third with customizable elements. Compatible with HitFilm 2 and HitFilm 3+ Pro.

@InScapeDigital Hah! I was just about to suggest Adibal's stuff. Dod you actually get a hold of him? He did two lower third packs and I have both of them. Of course you just posted the news one. 

• @Triem23 No, he hasn't been active in about a month so I got it from Aladdin's link. If you could send me the other one, I'd appreciate it!

Sure. Probably not until Sunday, but I shall. His lower thirds are masterpieces. 

• Energy Ball by FilmTech - A magical ball of energy created with the particle simulator. Compatible with HitFilm 4+a Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Super 8 by Ledermarton - Filter for an old-time 8mm look. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • VHS Damage by Ledermarton - Replicates VHS tape distortion. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Lightsword for HitFilm 4 Express by Jay Haynes - Glow and blur settings for a quick lightsword blade. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Action Debris by Jackson03 - Burst of debris with ground plane Deflector. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Pro.
  • edited September 2016
    • Colorful Intro by Conor MacDonald - Simple intro with colored Planes. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Grungy Title Sequence by AGArtsCo - Includes composite shots for one or multiple titles. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
  • edited August 2016
    • Flash Lightning by Lance Brown - Recreation of slow motion lightning from Justice League. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Landscape Creator by Wurminator - Various settings for creating a backdrop. Compatible with HitFilm 4+a Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
  • edited September 2016

Here are 3 presets from Luke Montgomery:

• Day for Night - Uses Luminance Key to remove sky and add moon. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Fix Flat Image - Adds contrast to flat video. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Lower Thirds - Solid and foggy subtitles. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
  • There are getting so many now that I don't want to just download them to see what they do. :)

You said you'd look at ways of displaying them more clearly if the site got busy. Can your current site software - non Pro - deal with animated GIFs? Because a 4-5 frame GIF cycling over a few seconds (0.5 seconds per frame) would be enough to show  what they look like.

Before/After for some, a few different frames for those that animate etc.?

( BTW, in your post on Aug 20th, the description is a copy of one from the 17th. ) ;)

• @Palacono You're right, I was looking at the page and it is getting a bit big. Especially with the new additions from the preset contest coming soon, it'll be a lot of scrolling. I think over the next week I'll work on implementing the Pro version with pagination and categories, as well as test out GIFs.

Whoops, I fixed that description. Thanks for letting me know.

• Lightning Strike by Roem Daug - Quick bolt of lightning with puff of smoke. Compatible with HitFilm 4+a Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Heavenly Dream by Ethan Montgomery - Visually emulates a dream. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Hologram Look by RED ALERT! - Designed to take an ordinary PNG image and make it look like a hologram. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Clean Lower Thirds by AGArtsCo - 10 clean and simple lower thirds. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Heat Vision by RED ALERT! - Tweaks the lightsword effect so you can shoot lasers out of your eyes. Compatible with HitFilm 4+a Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Night Vision by Ethan Montgomery - Emulates green night vision. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
  • Animation thumbnails is definitely the next step, say user submits 5 images which best displays their work. But whether or not that will help with traffic I don't know, I'm not the entrepreneur here. :p

• edited September 2016

Never mind :)

• @CNK I'm looking into animated thumbnails, it would definitely be useful.

• Light Leaks by Nick M. - Custom light leaks made using the Bokeh lens dirt texture pack. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Realistic Rain by Nick M. - Organic, subtle rain. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Dimensional Wormhole by Wurminator - A portal to parallel universes. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Pro.
  • @InScapeDigital - Love the gallery of school project posters! Been meaning to say so before today.  ;^)  The marketplace looks to be humming along greatly! Kudos on all the hard work put into it!

• Thanks, @StormyKnight! Much appreciated.

• Magic Lightning by Scherge - Powerful lightning effect with multiple branches. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • Slide Intro by Conor MacDonald - Simple text intro. Compatible with HitFilm 4+a Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
  • edited October 2016
    • Atomic Smoke by Jakob Weirich - A smoke simulation with the atomic particles effect which looks like cigarette smoke or incense. Compatible with HitFilm 4+a Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.
    • HIMYM-Inspired Intro Sequence by TurtleView - Fast paced slideshow intro. Compatible with HitFilm 4+ Express and HitFilm 4+ Pro.