Andy001z Creations and stuff - Updated 4th Oct 18 (audio spectrum fun)

1234568»

Comments

• @GrayMotion it's not that I would not love to do it, its just with so low hits on my channel the amount of effort and time it takes to produce means I kinda wanna feel it's worth it. When I get time in front of Hitfilm I mostly enjoy playing and seeing what I can do. That all said, a tutorial by me has been a long time overdue, maybe because so many others are doing a great job.

• Yep I vote yes! Please. Now that I ditched my old rusty laptop and using my newer one on a regular basis and can actually run Hitfilm again I am all about learning from the great ones. 

• edited October 2018

"its just with so low hits on my channel the amount of effort and time it takes to produce means I kinda wanna feel it's worth it"

Andy if it's about what you love and just plain working with Hitfilm then don't worry about views. Do what you like to do....and reward yourself by posting your work for others to see. You don't need thousands of views to be noticed....if 10 other people see your work then great! If no-one come...not a loss. You're doing what you love and you're sharing what YOU think is great. That's all that matters.

Short story....I made this video 7 years ago. It's terrible and I sound like a dork at 50 years old . I um and ah my way through the thing, I sound like a snake and I didn't really come across to professional considering the industry I'm in but I was able to help a few...which was my goal. Wasn't about views...it was about showing people that are clueless about the software at least something they could understand. I have not looked in on the video in a years it seems...28k views....not bad for a dork video..but again...it's not about the views...it's about what you can show others that may be useful to them.

A side note - Backward looking  - I should really do another video on the software. One that really digs into the software...sending OTDR data to a customer with the software and saying good luck viewing the traces is kinda "shitty" on my part :-)

Rock on sir!!

• I appreciate very much the time and work it takes on tuts dude so thank you. 

• Ok I'll try and find the time, now how the heck did I do that effect. 

• I vote for a tutorial. :)

• "Ok I'll try and find the time, now how the heck did I do that effect." LOL @Andy001z I am sure you will figure it out. :) Happy accidents are sometimes a good thing.

• I already asked on YouTube. :)

• edited October 2018

Vote also. That's five!