Free Fire Stock Footage

Hey guys!
My product Bonfire Mini-Pack is now available for free to download! It contains some nice fire/sparks/embers pre-keyed footage. Hope you find some use for them.
Free Fire Stock Footage Download

Comments

• Thanks dude!  Awesome stuff!
  • Thank you, RodyPolis. These should help curb my pyromania problem.  JUST KIDDING!
    Once I get some financial problems squared away I'm going for the Shootout audio pack to go with the Shootout stock pack I got a while back.
  • Not sure why you would do this? But thanks!!!
  • Thank you very much!
  • Thanks Rody!
  • Awesome, thanks!
  • Thank you very much for this
  • You're all welcome guys!
  • Thanks for sharing fire Stock free ., Now if the readers who want to see the beauty of clouds at the time they present some awesome scenery, then one can browse for the same at this site. Every aspect of nature as well as the universe can be explored here.  Get more than 3000 videos at Alunablue.com

• Doing some VFX for someone's Doritos ad contest entry right now. I am using Digital Juice and Videocopilot assets for my flames, but Rody's "Embers" assets are perfect for the close-ups, and are going to save me some time NOT programming a particle sim, so thanks again, @Rody.

• Haha, good to hear! It'd be great to let me see the finished Doritos Ad.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited November 2014

@RodyPolis Here it be. (Personally, I think the script they TOLD me they were shooting was better than the script shot.) 

Basically, I used overlays of your "Ember" footage on all shots aimed towards the screaming Mom. A couple of the shots have two layers of your stock and the occasional bit of Gaussian Blur to fake some DOF.

Fire elements were a combination of Action Essentials stock, Digital Juice stock and Hitfilm's Fire effect and some particle work, depending on the shot.

One nice thing the director did is listen to me and buy a damned smoke machine to use on set. Practical smoke was nice. And it really make the particle smoke blend nicely. 

I did three or four versions of most shots, and am a little sad at the director's choices of takes--there's a tilt-up shot of the house where I added in this huge explosion from the window NOT on fire (as the fire spreads) and one version of the shot with the baby where it's crib is on fire--ok, I understand not using the shot where the actual baby looked in danger, but the explosion waa pretty sweet.

Last VFX note--the shot where the kid is running up to the door, I didn't actually track anything, just doing hand-keyframes to move the fire elements with the camera pan. That really shouldn't have worked, but I think that's the best-looking shot in the ad.  

Btw, Action Essentials, Digital Juice and Videoblocks are all lacking in ember footage. You should shoot more of that for your stock libraries. It's a little niche element, but hard to find. As I said in an earlier post, Hitfilm's particle sim can do great sparks/embers, but (especially for an unpaid project) it was a lot easier to use your stock than to spend 30-60 minutes dialing in a sim. Faster render, too!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMOwmBuxy-I

• You are:
    - TheBomb.com

- BestGuyEver.jpg

-AwesomeSauce.exe

THANK YOU

• Nice! Thanks for sharing @Triem23

Keegan, that was the most original Thank You I've ever received!