You may have heard about GDPR recently. With the HitFilm 8.1 update, we’ve made some necessary changes to remain compliant with the new regulations. Additionally, we’ve added a great feature to help you customize what you see in the viewer and some other adjustments. The HitFilm 8.1 update includes:
- The Activation App has been updated to be GDPR compliant.
- We’ve added an option to disable Viewer Controls when they aren’t needed. As a result, you can better see the Viewer contents.
- Tasks removed from the Export Queue now consistently stay deleted.
- We’ve improved text rendering so changes to opacity no longer cause issues.
- QuickTime files with audio stream headers that don’t match the QuickTime specification no longer cause stability issues.