(500) ThankYou message - 24 Hour Challenge 4K Star trek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmvMCeZxRZM&feature=share

And to Note here; the 4K setup was comfortable to work with in hitfilm, flawless optimisation :) I wish I had more time to tighten the details! 

Comments

• Incredible!

I wish I could judge your skills here, and if I could I would, but you know me and even trying to flash my BIOS. :P

• @KevinTheFilmmaker This may sound a tad bold but there is a fair few things I dislike about it in the first scene but I'll be revisiting this in a week as I'm off to see my Lovely nan :3 Thanks chap I really appreciate it, not too shabby for 19 hours though ;) 

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Beautiful work, you friggin' show off! 

• Very nice!

• So cool, my work computer could not handle the 4k playback, have to check it out tonight for non-breakup version. Looks Ammaaaazzzinggggg....

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator

I have to get some popcorn and a drink before I watch that again.

@NxVisualStudio pssst, I moved this thread to the new "Hitfilm Users Gallery" Category...

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/76/769c53eea35b411f0bec6344db1c7d6ecc7c022eed5ac7bb5b6ae4ebf07300a1.jpg

Btw, who got the 500 to kick off the challenge? 

• @Triem23 That's why opening the forum section takes you to the different categories! 

I knew that something was not right, hahahaha

New default "Categories" layout. Clicking the speech balloon icon in the bottom Taskbar takes you to the "Discussions" layout, which was the previous default page. 

Btw, you can click the cog next to each category and "Mark as Read" to get notification dots working properly. 

• O.o dang... Please tutorial.

• @Triem23 Ooooh fancy new badge!

• @Triem23 I noticed last night and it's well deserved, though I noticed you or the staff have redecorated Hmmm I don't like it ;) 'WhoTalk', @FXHome Why you no Hire this guy ehh?  "Who was the 500th person" I have no Idea, the subscription system has a few days latency updating the overall amount, I think the first scene could do with a rework on the hull but thank you indeed Mr M ;)

@Stargazer54 Cheers bud :)

@Andy001z  I hear you on the compatibility issue, multiple devices couldn't play back 4k but YouTube has now down scaled finally so now people can watch it in 1080p and then choose 4k rather than it being 4k by default thus creating an error ID on mobile devices, I hope it played out well on your main machine, cheers mate :3 I'm glad you like it.

@TriFlixFilms  Once the tutorials that are already in the pipeline release you will realise how all the components are put together ;) Multipass renderings 

@Aladdin4d ;, brandy for me
    Thanks everyone !