Frames Per Second Problem When Exporting

Basically I recorded gaming clips on my computer in 15 fps but the clips were in slow motion. This would allow me to speed the clips to 400% speed to get myself 60 fps. After I was entirely done with the project I tried rendering it and it came out completely misaligned with the music and the video went 4 times faster than I wanted it to. I afterwards noticed that the reason it was happening was because I had my project settings set to 15 fps. I changed it to 60 fps thinking it would solve my problem, but all the clips were then in different time frames of each individual clip. Would I have to restart my project entirely from scratch or is there an easier way to fix this? 

Comments

• If anyone knows a possible solution to fix this please respond. It would take hours to have to restart.

• Basically I recorded gaming clips on my computer in 15 fps but the clips were in slow motion. This would allow me to speed the clips to 400% speed to get myself 60 fps. After I was entirely done with the project I tried rendering it and it came out completely misaligned with the music and the video went 4 times faster than I wanted it to. I afterwards noticed that the reason it was happening was because I had my project settings set to 15 fps. I changed it to 60 fps thinking it would solve my problem, but all the clips were then in different time frames of each individual clip. Would I have to restart my project entirely from scratch or is there an easier way to fix this? 

• @Aiden_Oback This means that you'll have to create a new project, as changing the framerate in the settings messes up the project. Sorry mate!

Everyone has had this once in their Hitfilm career, so make sure to always have the framerate you want your output to be, in this case 60fps. Then import your footage and change the speed.

Regards, Jamie - Film Empire

Sign in to comment