Which VR headsets are going to work in the future?

Hi,

Is there any chance that Action Pro will be Occulus Rift compatible? HTC vive is a great option but many VR users like me has already bought the oculus rift and occulus touch .

Thank you!

Comments

• FxHome never comments on new features before release. One can hope it's a future update.

Ask here. :) 

https://hitfilm.com/forum/discussion/45412/action-pro-beta-feedback-forum#latest

• Thank you Triem!

• Hey @Jfrog - while the current development work has focused on the HTC Vive (mainly because of the default hand controllers) we would try to make any future VR interface also work with Rift and Windows Mixed Reality as quickly as we possibly could.

• @JoshDavisCeo would the samsung vr headset be a possibility 

• @JoshDaviesCEO Thank you very much for the info. It is appreciated!

• @Andersen01498 We'll be aiming to get the Samsung Windows Mixed Reality headset and hand controllers working.

• Many people think that Google Goggles is the best VR headset for Android, and actually I am quite agreed with them. But yes, Action Pro is great too and since I am using the Occulus Rift, I will stick to Action Pro anyway.

• edited May 24

I think we all bored to play old schooling games but now time to change the way of playing the game. We are looking forward the exciting way to play the favorite games or we can watch our favorite movie with new and exciting way because now virtual reality becomes the reality of the world. We can use VR headsets to explore this new and exciting way of playing games or watch movies. As taktokotkat asked which one best VR headsets and similar questions i have read on different platforms. So, I decided to find out the answer of that question. There are more than one VR headsets which people like to use. Here I mentioned the name of Top 5 VR headsets.
    1- HTC VIVE Virtual Reality.
    2- Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System.
    3- Google OEM Daydream View.
    4- 3 Sony PlayStation VR.
    5- Canbor VR Headset.
    Now it's on you which you like to select and use to make more fun and entertainment while playing the games or watching the Movie. You may read complete review at https://appuals.com/best-vr-headsets/. It will help to clear a lot of questions regarding VR headsets.

• What about the DJI Goggles ? They have dual FullHD screens, head tracking a HDMI input and updatable software for new functions...

Sign in to comment