New to this as I'm kind of over Windows Movie Maker. Using Hitfilm 4 Express. As far as my specs go, they look to me as if they meet the requirements:
This is what I run:
- Windows 7
- 64-bit operating system
- Processor: AMD Turion II P520 Dual-Core Processor
- Drivers 2.3 GHZ RAM: 4GB
- Graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 with at least 2048 MB free video memory currently
- Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 in 32-bit color mode
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard disk space: 172 GB free disk space Optical drive: DVD drive
Every time I start a new project and click "Start Editing", everything for the editing to occur loads up but then I get a pop-up stating:
HitFilm Express 2017 encountered a problem and has to exit.
To help us fix this problem, please send the crash report to us."
I tried to look up other past resolutions, but I've only seen one thread where it stated that the person didn't meet the minimum requirements. But as far as I can tell, I do, so I'm not sure what's wrong.