Floaty... Things in the Air

This is kinda simple, I hope.  I know its a bit trendy to have those round... floaty... things in videos.  I see it in videos of title sequences.  I thought they were lens dirt but I'm not so sure.  Looks like lots of particles.  Any idea what it's called and how to create it in HF?




  • A YouTube search for 'floating particles stock footage' brings up loads.

    Drag them onto a layer above something (Editor, or in a Comp) add Demult Effect to knock out the black and you're done.

  • Palacono, you’re a godsend!  Thank you so much!

Sign in to comment