These things


Does anyone know what these little "tech line" things are officially called?





  • Probably based on circuit boards.

  • A trace or conductive trace. Could also be called a track or conductive track.

    The holes (vias) are where a trace from one layer "tunnels" through to another layer. Commonly two sides so the via just goes from front to back.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment