Is the Environment Map broken in the Sphere Effect in HFP2017 or am I missing something?
Make new Comp
- Add pretty picture media layer to be used as Environment Map
- Add new Plane layer
- Add Fractal Noise Effect (defaults) to Plane
- Add Sphere Effect to Plane
- In the Sphere Effect’s Environment Map section, select the media layer for Environment Map
- Note that nothing appears to happen
See attached screen shots of HFP4 and HFP2017 for comparison.
i7-4790s, 32Gig RAM, Windows 10, Radeon R9 290x 8GB GPU