Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to create a more shallow depth of field in post. For example, take a look at the photo (s) on this webpage: I saw that hit film has a lens blur effect, but I wondered wether you could crete those orb- balls of light. 

Thanks so much!


Sign in to comment